This is the KandyPens MiNi vape pen for wax and oil concentrates, and it’s got a lot goin for it in the performance department.
The “mini” part refers to its length (it’s short), not its girth (its fat).
But despite how it looks it actually performs extremely well and produces top-shelf quality vapor – smoothness and flavor are the name of the game with this one.
Here’s a clip with some melt shots in both atomizers:
My favorite features are:
– Very good airflow (feels natural) and doesn’t clog.
– Leak-proof bottom, you can use thin oils and it won’t leak down to the battery connection, it’s sealed off now.
– Coil-less ceramic plate is very efficient with your concentrate.
– Flavor is very pure.
– Vapor production is light with the ceramic atomizer but pleasant and satisfying.
– Dual-quartz rod coil available.
The quartz rod atomizer is sweet because it hits harder and produces more vapor than the ceramic coil, and I personally think the taste is just as good if not better with the quartz.
Overall it’s a great performing pen if you like how it looks, it’s just a little pricey. However, I finagled some sweet promo codes you can use to bring the total cost down to where I feel it needs to be.
Click here to buy the MiNi and use my promo code TVC30 for 30% off the pen, OR, pay regular price for the pen and use promo code STAYUPQTZ to get a FREE quartz atomizer added to your order ($55 value). If you pick the free atomizer it won’t show up in the cart but as long as you use my referral link and enter the code they’ll know to send it.
KandyPens MiNi Vape Pen
VapeRating: 90/100 (Tier 2 Top Pick) by The Vape Critic