This beauty is the DaVinci IQ – a new portable vaporizer for dry herb with a fresh design and a whole bunch of cool features. DaVinci’s last release was the Ascent a few years ago, and this IQ is a very impressive upgrade.
Here are the main reasons I like this one:
– Small, compact design and shape
– Ceramic oven & vapor path (Zirconia)
– 360° conduction heating
– Removable 18650 battery
– Haptic feedback (it vibrates)
– Micro-USB charging port
– Integrated APP with Smart Paths* (watch video)
– Great flavor, especially for conduction (possibly best conduction vape?)
– Good battery life (~70 mins of usage @ 375°F from full charge)
– Very easy to load (smooth, funneled loading zone)
– Works very well through a glass rig
– Great vapor production (and fast)
– On-demand temperature Boost Mode
– 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
You really should watch my full review video above to see everything there is to know about this vape (7 min video), cus there’s a lot to digest. I talk about all the good things in my video and I also mention the few things I’m not crazy about (the cons list is much shorter).
Overall I’m very impressed with this one and I strongly feel it’s a huge improvement over their previous model. Both beginners and advanced users will be able to appreciate what this vape has to offer, it was very well thought-out.
Click here to buy the IQ from the official DaVinci store. They compensate me if you buy through my link but this doesn’t influence my thoughts and I truly appreciate your support!
VapeRating: 95/100 (Tier 1 Top Pick)
The glass rig shown in my video is from NewVape and it’s under $100 but it’s very high quality and works great with the IQ. They also make the fine grinder I recommend you use to get the best results from this vape, and it’s only $50 but it’s the highest quality grinder I’ve ever touched, check them out:
More IQ pics: