Hey here’s a little Q&A video for ya if you’re not sick of my face yet
These are the 15 questions I address:
1) Which vape do you honestly prefer, the Pax or the Firefly?
2) Any word on the Grasshopper?
3) What happens if you have to stop a session halfway through? Can you just resume where you left off or is the material only good for one use?
4) What’s a good vaporizer for under $100?
5) Why the F are you wearing glasses?
6) I’m looking for a dual-mode unit (whip & balloon) and I’ve narrowed it down to the VapirRise or the Extreme-Q, which one is better?
7) I want a vape that leaves no odor behind, I share a house with someone who can’t smell it, which one should I get?
8) Next to the Volcano which model has the best vapor quality?
9) What’s a good quality, fairly priced vape for a first-timer?
10) Should I get the small or medium sized Space Case grinder?
11) What about the Snoop Dogg vape pen? It says it works good with herb.
12) What’s the difference in vapor quality between the Volcano and the Plenty?
13) How much herb does the Pax chamber hold and how many draws do you get from a full packing?
14) What should I look for in a vape? What are the most important features?
15) I can’t decide between the Pax and the Ascent, which one would you pick?
Latest posts by The Vape Critic
- Storz & Bickel Releases CRAFTY and MIGHTY Portable Vaporizers - October 16, 2014
- About Me, My Life, And What I’ve Been Up To - September 25, 2014
- 2014 Vape Q&A #1: You Asked, I Answered. - January 30, 2014